2014年4月17日木曜日

吉高神 明(教授):シアクアラ大学訪問・My Visit to Syiah Kuala University

吉高神 明(教授)

My Visit to Syiah Kuala University



From 25 to 28 of March 2014, I visited Syiah Kuala University in Aceh Province of Indonesia. Aceh is located at northern end of Sumatra and was among the most seriously affected areas of 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake and Tsunami. About 170,000 people in the Province were killed by the Disaster.


提供:吉高神明教授


I had a chance to discuss on recovery process of Aceh and Fukushima after the Disasters with researchers of Tsunami and Disaster Mitigation Research Center (TDMRC). I also gave a short lecture to the undergraduate students on the current state of Fukushima after March 11th Diaster. I am very glad that they were really eager to ask me many interesting questions.

提供:吉高神明教授


I also enjoyed delicious foods and fresh fruit juice. My special favorites were Acehnese coffee and Mi goreng. They were terrific!

I am supposed to visit Syiah Kuala University in October to attend an academic conference and really look forward to seeing my friends there again.


Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 
Professor of International Public Policy
Akira   Kikkohjin



提供:吉高神明教授